Good morning Dragonflies,
Here are today’s activities:
- Spellings: This week’s lists are on the links below. Challenge: retest yourself and see how many you still need to master.
2. Maths: White Rose Maths links can be found below. I’ve also added a block of work on My Maths for those of you who enjoy it too. Remember to watch the video and learn first!
3. Reading : Check out Reading Eggs today or read your own books 🙂
As we near the end of the term, I’m going to set you a writing challenge each day to try and produce different types of writing linked to genres we have covered in Dragonflies.
Watch this video:
Produce a poster to advertise the Olympic Games. In the video the theme is Rio 2016 (rainforest setting). This year’s Olympics should have been held in Tokyo but has been postponed to next year – what links will your poster have to Tokyo? How will you make people excited about the Games? What images / text could you use?
- Violins – spend time practising your musical instruments. Check out the music lessons we’ve posted too if you haven’t already.
- PSHE – Check out Mrs Viner’s update for Wellbeing Wednesday.
Miss Whit 🙂