Morning all 🙂
We had a quick quiz revising some key skills in school on Monday…! How quickly can you say:
- Your alphabet. Challenge: Say it backwards!
- Months of the year. Challenge: How many days in each?
- Seconds / minutes / hours – how many in each? Challenge: How many in one day? One year?!
Here are today’s activities:
- English: How confident are you to use a dictionary? Make sure you know your alphabet and how to use a dictionary using the link below.
2. Spellings: Learn your year group list below (feel free to have a look at other year groups). Challenge: Test yourself each day to see how many you’ve really remembered…then focus on the ones you haven’t.
3. Maths: Access today’s White Rose worksheet below (print if you can) then once you’ve read through it, learn about the skills using the video link. Once done, check your answers!
4. Reading: Reading Eggs – begin the book I have put up on there… it will be there for you to continue reading until Sunday 🙂
- PE: Continue working on the Virtual School Games activities!
2. Violins – practise your musical instrument
3. PSHE – Have a look at Mrs Viner’s Wellbeing Wednesday activity.
4. DT: Mechanisms
Have a look at the link above with some interesting mechanism activities…
Have a great day – I think it might be a bit cooler and wetter today!
Miss Whit 🙂