Good morning all,
We’ve got two weeks left of our (very strange) summer term – I can’t believe July is already here! Well done to every single one of you who continues to log in and all those of you who carry on doing your own learning. I hope you’ve all enjoyed your weekends; mine involved plastering walls, cycling, running and tidying up after my four-legged friends who have been causing chaos! But I love chaos!
Here’s today’s activities:
- Spellings: This week’s lists are on the links below. Challenge: ask someone to test you on how many you know BEFORE you start learning them.
2. Maths: White Rose Maths links can be found below. I’ve also added a block of work on My Maths for those of you who enjoy it too. Remember to watch the video and learn first!
3. Reading : Bitesize Book Club
Bitesize – Year 4
Bitesize – Year 5
- PE: Sadly we’ve missed our Sports Day this summer term. But here is a great idea – hold a home sports day! Home Sports Day Let us know how you get on!
- Mindfulness: Sports Day Mindfulness Colouring
Miss Whit 🙂