Good morning Dragonflies,
I hope you’re all well, happy and safe. I’ve had a weekend taken up by puppy play! 🐾💛 Little Nell has settled beautifully and is FULL of mischief; she particularly likes toilet rolls, hair brushes and the broom! My house is a mess with things found in very strange places 😆 Briar has come round to her a bit more too although I still have plenty of 1:1 time with B to reassure her we still love her just as much!
Here are today’s activities:
- Spellings: This week’s lists are on the links below. Challenge: ask someone to test you on how many you know BEFORE you start learning them.
2. Maths: White Rose Maths links can be found below. I’ve also added a block of work on My Maths for those of you who enjoy it too. Remember to watch the video and learn first!
3. Reading Eggs: There is a task ready and waiting for you 🙂
4. English: Two options…
1) Find today’s Bitesize activity
2) Follow the link below for Lesson 1/5 of the Oak Academy lessons this week on setting description.
- PE: Can you redesign a new circuit with the theme of ‘swimming’?! What stations could you have that link to swimming skills?
Miss Whit 🙂