Good morning Dragonflies,
It will be a very different day for me today as I’m welcoming lots of children back into class! I look forward to seeing some of your faces and seeing how much you’ve grown (and how your lockdown hairstyles are looking!)
In other news, I’ve had the BEST weekend! I returned home from school on Friday to find Andrew was acting very strange… he disappeared into the living room then reappeared a few minutes later with… A PUPPY!!! Oh my goodness. I’ve fallen in love with the little bundle of gorgeousness – I just need to find a nice name! Briar is not such a fan… she currently thinks we should send her back pronto – she’s far too little to be any fun to B at all! She’s a bit grumpy and jealous! I’ll get some pictures up soon 💛🐾
Here are today’s activities:
- Spellings: This week’s lists are on the links below. Challenge: ask someone to test you on how many you know BEFORE you start learning them.
2. Maths: White Rose Maths links can be found below. I’ve also added a block of work on My Maths for those of you who enjoy it too. Remember to watch the video and learn first!
3. Reading Eggs: There is a task ready and waiting for you 🙂
4. English: Two options…
1) Find today’s Bitesize activity
2) Follow the link below for Lesson 1/5 of the Oak Academy lessons this week on instruction writing.
- PE: Usually on a Monday we have our PE lessons so make a good effort on some sporting activity to day if you can! How about carrying on with the Virtual School Games activities!
- School Games Competition
2. Design a bookmark – in school today we will be thinking about making our own bookmarks to keep in class. Can you make your own original design?
Miss Whit 🙂