If you are looking for inspiration over the next two weeks, we have compiled below a range of projects / fun activities you could engage in this Easter. We will add ideas throughout the Easter Holidays! Remember, please do keep sending in anything you get up to: email@example.com (photos work best). Happy Easter.
- British Red Cross Power of Kindness Diaryr
- Field Schools Council Garden Scavenger Hunt
- Field Schools Council Weather Diary
- Field Schools Council Maps Activity
- Make a bird feeder (CBeebies)
- Bike cleaning lesson
- Bike maintenance lesson
- Spirited Arts 2020 competition details (an Art competition!)
- Free online stories with Amazon
- Keep creating rainbows – upload them on social media with the hashtag #rainbowsfornightingale (Nightingale Hospital need your rainbows)
- Do your own Daily Mile, work-out or Joe Wicks
- There are many superheroes working across the country at the moment – but can you design your own? They will need a name, outfit and skill. Maybe they could feature in your own comic strip?
- Send your own ideas for your class mates to firstname.lastname@example.org
From all your Ruyton teachers 🙂