Happy Tuesday! Today’s activities are below. All activities will stay up for the week on My Maths and Education City in case you’ve missed the chance to complete them.
Here are your suggested activities for the day (based on our normal timetable):
- Reading: Enjoy 20 minutes reading time (record in Reading Diary). Challenge: a non-fiction book.
- Handwriting: Find a famous poem you like and copy / present it using your best handwriting.
- Maths: Log into My Maths and complete today’s set activity (remember to aim for 100% by practising tasks if needed)
- Number Gym: Can you achieve Lightning Bolt Speed and beat Bond Builder?
- English: Log into Reading Eggs and complete today’s set reading task.
Other ideas for Tuesday:
- Science: Go on a sound walk and record all the sounds you can hear.
- TT Rockstars: The Inter House Tournament continues! Play ‘Battle’ to earn your team points.
- Activity Menu: You might like to try one of the activities from your menu.
Take care – I’m missing you all very much.
Miss Whit 🙂