Good morning Dragonflies and families! It April Fools Day and I’m on red alert for any tricks! Does anyone know where the tradition comes from?
‘Joe Wicks’ workout for children continues to be very popular! You will find the work out on You Tube ‘The Body Coach’ and it starts live at 9am. Get your grown ups involved too if you can 🙂
It’s great to hear different ways you’re completing some of your lessons; Torin managed to do some fantastic extra maths with a game of Monopoly! Great idea.
Here are your suggested activities for the day (based on our normal Wednesday timetable):
- PSHE: Can you access the Newsround website and find 3 ‘positive’ news stories for the week? This week is ‘National Autism Week’. What can you find out about this news topic on newsround?
- Reading: Enjoy 20 minutes reading time (record in Reading Diary).
- Maths: Log into My Maths and complete today’s set activity (remember to aim for 100% by practising tasks if needed)
- Number Gym: Can you achieve Lightning Bolt Speed and beat Bond Builder?
- English: Log into Reading Eggs and complete today’s set English task.
Other ideas for Wednesday:
- Violins: If you have your violin at home, practise. If not, do you have another instrument to play?
- TT Rockstars: The Inter House Tournament continues! Play ‘Battle’ to earn your team points.
- Activity Menu: You might like to try one of the activities from your menu.
Take care – I’m missing you all very much.
Miss Whit 🙂