Good morning Dragonflies, I hope you’ve been able to enjoy some long-awaited sunshine this weekend. I have been out in my garden and Briar was a VERY happy doggy to take me for a nice long run in the Spring sun!
Here are your suggested activities for the day (based on our normal timetable):
- Reading: Choose yourself a book to read and enjoy 20 minutes reading time (record in Reading Diary). Challenge: Draw a new front cover for your chosen book.
- Spellings: Choose 3 words to learn. Most of you can do this from your word lists (in Home Packs). Those of you who’ve completed these lists, find 3 new words for the day. Challenge: You could practise writing them using different colour pens!
- Maths: Log into My Maths and complete today’s set activity (remember to aim for 100% by practising tasks if needed)
- English: Log into Education City and complete today’s set English task.
Other ideas for Monday:
- PE: If you don’t have your own plan to do some exercise today, then how about designing your own circuit stations? Six exercises of your choice, one minute on each! How many times can you (or your family!) complete it? Maybe you could do it in the garden, or get some music playing whilst you do it!
- Languages (usually French): Can you find out how to say ‘hello’ in 5 different languages? I’ll start you off: “Marhaba” (which – I believe – is Arabic, as spoken in Egypt).
- TT Rockstars: The Inter House Tournament has begun! Play ‘Battle’ to earn your team points.
- Activity Menu: You might like to try one of the activities from your menu.
I hope you all have a good day and don’t forget to do your bit to help at home. Remember, if there’s anything you’d like to share then you can send it to school through the school admin address.
Take care, all of you.
Miss Whit 🙂